Welcome back!

11:09 PM


As I’m sitting here in my room sipping on my vanilla chi-late….

I’m thinking about all the time I HAVEN’T been blogging!

Every time I’m writing about how busy I have been and stuff like that…and to be honest…I have been busy as hell!!...ya’ll seen “The Devil Wears Prada”?...Get my drift?

I enjoyed my summer (sipping on Cosmo’s, enjoying facials, having mani’s & pedi’s & going out with my girls!) and I’m loving the autumn (I’m currently an intern at one of Amsterdam’s FAB. Fashion PR agencies.

During the time that I’ve been absent, I did realize that I was missing my blog!

Gosh, it’s been like…4 months since I’ve posted my last post!

Well, this right here is the start of something new! I ain’t even gonna front!

I’M BACK! And I ain’t going anywhere!

This world needs a LIL’LOUD GIRL to wake everybody up!


I'll post pictures in the upcoming post of the summer, so ya'll

can get an idea of what I've been doing lately!



Quote of the night:FASHION, LIGHTS, CAMERA, ACTION! KIWI IS BACK ON THE INTERNET BABY!!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.

Popular Posts

Followers