bags

Celebrity It bag: Celine Mini Luggage

1:22 AM

Life would be boring without bags!


Almost bought this bag today unfortunately, they didn’t have the color that I wanted!

The infamous “Celine” bag has been spotted on numerous celebrities and fashionistas around the glob.



This cutie has been on my mind for a while now,  I tripped and  almost fell while passing by the store where it was fabulously “staring” at me from the store’s window.
(I swear I could here it call my name!)


I still can’t believe that the Celine mini shopper is available in a boutique over here in Holland!

Anyways, the lady was so kind to let me know that they’ll receive new bags in July!

I can’t wait! 
















Quote of the night: I'm going to dream about my pink Celine bag!

You Might Also Like

10 comments

Followers

Like us on Facebook