, , ,

Let's get to SHOPPING!

2:09 PM

Shopping is like therapy!

Last week Monday was a really fun day. I went to a sample sale, which was held in Eindhoven
(1.5 hours away from Rotterdam where I work) in Karin van Dijk Agenturen’s showroom.

Unfortunately the boss lady couldn’t join my colleague and I, but we had fun!



The journey on the train was long as hell (I fell a sleep!) but we made it in one piece.


The first thing that I noticed as soon as we got off the train, was the fact that…
I didn’t see allot of “my people”  (guess there aren’t a lot of black people chilling down south!)

Anyways, my girl Kris and I decided to head out and grab a quick bite before we had to take the bus to get to the showroom. We had some funny conversation…
I’m not gonna spell it out for you, but it was ALL Rated R!

After taking the bus, and had to walk 10 min back (yes we got down at the wrong stop),
 we finally had made it to the showroom.

We were welcomed with some cute cupcakes & prosecco. 
The staff was really nice and helpful.

As soon as I walked in the showroom… I was in a “aw”

I was in RETAIL HEAVEN!!

Oh. My. Gosh!

I was feeling all happy. Bags, Shoes, Scarves, Leggings, Jewellery, Iphone cases and etc. I’m talking about Dolce & Gabbana, Tous, Stylesnob, 
Timi and a few more labels I didn’t know about.

AND EVERYTHING WAS HALF PRICE!!!!












































I tried a few dresses, but unfortunately their weren’t made for me (my butt is just too big)

But all in all, everything was nice, the vibe was good and we had fun.

To all the ladies interested in sample sales by Karin van Dijk Agenturen, 
make sure to “LIKE” their Facebook page.

I didn’t score, but the labels were amazing!

Oh yeah, and a big shout out to Jasmine V for the heads up!

Quote of the day:ALWAYS feel happy when I'm around clothes!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.

Popular Posts

Followers