, , , ,

Celebrity Crush: Nigel Barker

1:27 AM


Gosh he is so fine!

Today was the birthday of one of my favourite judges on ANTM!

The handsome Nigel Barker. 
*fans herself*

Words are not enough to explain how FINE (besides Le Boyfriend) this man is.




You know when you see people on TV, you wonder if they really
look the way they do in real life.

 Well, when mister Barker hit Amsterdam for his book signing back in 2010, 
 I knew that I  had to see him with my own two eyes.


After a long day at my internship company, I headed out to the American Book Store 
for a meet & greet with the world famous photographer.

Believe it or not, I was the last one to enter as he was getting ready to leave 
(God always knows how to answer my prayers! I ain’t kidding!)

We had a lil’ chit chat , he signed my book and took some pictures.

I was holding on this fine piece of man for dear life! Everybody was saying how cute 
I was because I was holding on so tight. (I burst out laughing every time I think about it).

So this morning I tweeted him to congratulate him (with a picture of both of us), 
with the thought that he wouldn’t even see it.

After an hour or so I got a notification on my Iphone, that someone had “@” me on Twitter…

I took a look…IT WAS NIGEL!!!!!

IMMEDIATELY got a heart attack! I stopped, dropped & rolled my ass all around 
class (not literally…but you get my drift!). I spammed it all over Facebook, Twitter &
 Instagram.I couldn’t believe he tweeted me back.

And just for that I LOVE him even more!!!!!


Happy Birthday Nigel!




"Dear Kiwi, with love Nigel Barker X"




Quote of the night: If he was YOUNGER & SINGLE…he could get it, ALL of it! 

You Might Also Like

2 comments

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.

Popular Posts

Followers