, , , , , , ,

GaGa, Oh La La!

3:43 PM



Walk, walk, fashion Baby!

The September issue of VOGUE 
is almost here!!!

As a fashion junkie of 22 fabulous years, I always knew that SEPTEMBER was THE most important month in the fashion galaxy.

I love VOGUE.

Who doesn’t?

Most fashionistas around the globe are usually super exited and don’t eat for days while waiting on the fashion bible to grace us with all it’s fashion frenzies for the coming season.



(but me, I just keep on eating… I don’t think I could pull off the “anorexic” 
look like some of these girls out there… no ma’am!)

I remember getting the DVD of “The September Issue” from my internship 
2 years ago, as a present when I left.

LORD! Did I watch that DVD like my life depended on it!

The drama that goes on at Vogue, the clothes, the photo shoots… I LOVE IT!

If you haven’t seen that movie yet… SHAME ON YOU & go and buy it!

For this upcoming issue…. VOGUE got out the BIG GUNS and has LADY GAGA giving you a little bit of RuPaul DRAG-ULATION DRAMA!!!

YEEEAASSS!!!

This is what I’m talking about!

That purple dress by Marc Jacobs & that wig are giving me LIFE!







Check out the behind the scenes for more DRAMA!!!


Can’t wait to get this issue in my hands!

Quote of the day: I want GAGA for president! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.

Popular Posts

Followers