, , , , , , ,

Beyoncé season is HERE!

11:00 AM


Photobucket

Let the wig/weave 
snatching begin!

OH.MY.GUCCI.GAGA!
   
I was thinking about an intro to start off this blog post, but with a picture like this…
 I don’t really need an intro!

A picture of a sexy (straight up Hood-ish) Beyoncé surfaced the net yesterday...






Two words to describe it:

HOT DAMN!

This chick is giving me LIFE!

Photobucket

A sneaky fan/stan/intern/ or whoever took this picture 
caught a glimpse of GQ’s upcoming February 2013 cover featuring BeyoncĂ© 
looking as sexy as EVER and decided to share it with the world.

Nobody knows if this is the ACTUAL cover (I think it is!),
 but one thing is for sure… it is 

HOT & SMOKIN’

I can’t wait to get my hands on this magazine!!!



Photobucket


And let’s not forget about the $ 50 million deal she signed up with Pepsi!  


Quote of the day: Whoever YOU are… Thank you for this picture… 
you are the Joan of Arc of our time!
(I hope you won’t lose your job for this one!)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.

Popular Posts

Followers