, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Cheers to Summer 2014!

7:49 PM

 photo tumblr_n08dkio28b1roa3c9o1_500_zpsa2ddeb4d.jpg

Dear summer, thank you 
for coming back!

I’m so glad the summer is finally here and I have the time to catch up with you guys. The last blog post I posted was back in April (Yikes 0.o!). 
A lot of things have happened since then, hence the radio silence on the blog.

But because I haven’t been writing, doesn’t mean that I haven’t done anything. 
If you follow my Instagram account, you’ll see that I have not only attended events, 
I’ve also been to Ghana for my grandmother’s funeral, came back and got stuck & stressed with
 my finals (Lord, I’m glad those are over… for now!), styled a Dutch celebrity for an upcoming magazine spread, worked behind the scenes on some Cosmos & Lipstick aspects 
and stuffed my face with the new Ben & Jerry ice cream flavors 

(that Greek Frozen Yogurt Vanilla Caramel is the DEVIL
 What beach body?  I’m hooked!)


 photo tumblr_mzqwupUP9g1rrzx66o1_500_zps706b0600.jpg

Nothing worse than wanting to do something you love the most, 
and ending up having to focus on something you 
COMPLETELY despise (I hate Financial Management 
more than kitten heels… ugh!!)
 Everything is over and it’s now time to move on to other things:

 Going COMPLETELY BANANAS 
over Summer 2014! 



We have had a couple of days full of son and fresh air, making a girl 
wanting to paint her nails in a cute summery color by Essie
put on some FABULOUS YSL lipstick, 
throw on some KILLER Louboutins and head out into
 having countless girls night outs.

YEEAASSS FASHION GAWDS!

I’ve wanted to get my ENTIRE LIFEall on my mouth like liquor!” 
for a while now and enjoy EVERY DAMN MINUTE OF IT!

A trip to yet another vacation destination has already been booked, but until then… 
get ready to read up on (past) events, ins and outs on my summer wardrobe,
 “Summer Must Haves”, get introduced to a new Cosmos & Lipstick concept, 
my travel diary from Ghana and so much more.

And of course not to forget… enjoy tons of delicious foods & drinks.


 photo 10426746_328736023947148_6540544927530224957_n_zps9fce3143.jpg

Outfit details: Dress: Zara, Bag: purchased in Ghana at the Art Center,
Flower crown: Etsy


CHEERS TO FREAKING SUMMER 2014.
MAY THIS BE A SUMMER FULL OF FABULOUSNESS 
& UNFORGETTABLE MOMENTS!

Join in on the fun & connect with me on


Quote of the day: Sometimes you just have to EAT, PRAY & LOVE!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.

Popular Posts

Followers