,

That ish CRAY!

8:44 PM

OMG!

Ya'll know what?, I ain't even going to front...
I have reach a new level of "neglecting"!

You know when you have final exams at school, you got an event going on, 
you got a boyfriend, you got a job..
yeah..that feeling...

Well THAT'S what seriously happened...I wasn't planing on this to 
happen...I got WAY to busy for my likes.

Truth is... I think my ass needs an assistant 
(I think I'm going to have auditions!....Somebody call Mr. Bentley!!)

But seriously...

I'VE MISSED YA'LL!!!!!

Well now I'm back to my bitchin', drooling over FABULOUS heels,
acting a damn fool, running to all them Fashion events & 
off course keeping you ALL up to date with what's cracking in my closet,
street fashion, fashion show, fashion event and not to forget..

MY OWN EVENTS!

Yes, during my absence yours truly was busy settling herself 
& her company DEVINITY ENT. on the map.

So as usual I was ALL OVER the place, flying back & forth to Belgium,
helping one of my girls set up her own label (more of that to come),
getting interviewed,  organizing a Hair Show, working on the 
PR of Miss Africa Netherlands Beauty pageant (more of that late on too),
enjoying allot of fashion shows, celebrating my birthday ( God...I'm supposed to act like a grown up now...),
and a 1000 of other things.

So keep an eye open & make sure you fasten your seat belt, cause this is going to be
a CRAZY RIDE!




Quote of the evening: I'm high on FASHION...ssshhh! Don't tell anyone! 


If you can't get enough...you can also catch me on Tumblr!
www.twentyinthiscity.tumblr.com 


  


You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.

Popular Posts

Followers