, ,

The Other Woman

11:36 PM

I’m having a Sex & The City-moment!

I know that when you reach a certain age, you start to look at some things in life differently.
Now that I’m 22 I’m starting to understand what some of my older girlfriends used to tell me about some of the things that I used to think is “basic info that I don’t need”

I always taught that being in a relationship would bore me the hell out of my mind…guess I was wrong, since Le Boyfriend and I have been together for about a year now. Who knew that it would come this far. Somebody must have prayed very hard on this one.




Allot of woman have gotten themselves to be “the other woman”. 
You know that when someone refers to you as “the other” 
you as bad as Michael Jackson’s moonwalk!

Ain’t nobody (except for certified hood rats) wanting to hold this title…
at least that’s what I thought!

I did a little research, spook to some girls & even got my self stuck in a few situations…
but then it struck me down like lightning on a stormy day.

If other women would keep their men in check, ain’t nobody needed to head to 
the hospital for some blows that were giving to the head.

Let’s keep it real for a minute. The reason why guys look at other woman, is because those “others” give them what they don’t get at home. I’m talking about emotional support/ a good time and etc.  

The biggest thing that men look for outside of the household, would have to be TEMPTATION! Every woman that has something else to offer then your basic ass, looks tempting to them….and we all know that men LOVE temptation!

Why is it that when a guy cheats with another girl, he will find a way to hide it as “good” as he (thinks) he can, but then when he get’s caught all of a sudden his ass got amnesia. Starts to apologize and making stuff up.

For the dumb birds that sticks with a guy like that, all I can say is : 
“ Girl, he did it once, he’s going to do it again”

 To all you females out there who are NOT sure if their man is faithful, do me a favour and make sure you do a background check on his ass before you hit the “ we are meant to be together” road


I’ve been called “the other girl” a few time by some chicks who couldn’t handle their men. I never did anything with them, all they wanted was somebody to talk to. So I did my part.

But when you wanna have the guts to call me in the middle of the night saying that you want ME to leave your man alone….sweetie you best believe I’m about to go H.A.M. on your ass.

Ya’ll know I don’t play no games, so after the girl hung up, I called her man right back (knowing very well they were together!) I made it clear that I wasn’t playing no games and the next time she called, I would take it to the next level. I hung up and continued my beauty sleep!

Basically what I’m trying to say is, if you have somebody who makes it a habit to stick his hands in somebody else’s cookie jar … you better kick his ass to the curb.

You can’t teach an old dog new tricks!

And for “the other women” out there, Karma won’t be nice to you if you haven’t been nice to her!

Quote of the night: Some men will NEVER change!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.

Popular Posts

Followers