, , , , , , , , ,

Because I Am A Woman...

11:16 PM


 photo IMG_2712_zps6ea1a90c.jpg

Being a woman is the greatest thing on earth!

Last Friday night had to be one of the craziest evenings I have had in a while!

Two of my girls and I decided to head out to the beautiful city of Rotterdam to celebrate the International Women’s day by enjoying a good dinner, exchange the latest gossips, shop just a little and off course end the night with some laughter and cocktails.

Dressed in an “All Black Everything” attire (leather pants from H&M, oversized sweater from Pieces, loafers from New Look), paired with an American flag scarf from Pimkie & my Chanel bag, I was ready for a casual night out.





We enjoyed some hot & spicy Portuguese food and some sizzling “Girls talk”. 
From building our carriers, to trifling baby-daddies, we talked about it ALL.


After dinner and having to recollect ourselves from the shock that we ALMOST 
had to do the dishes (issues with paying), we headed of to one of my favorite shoe stores!

Now this store has EVERYTHING you can imagine.

And to put the cherry on top… the shoes are SUPER CHEAP!
What more can a girl like me ask for?

As soon as I stepped in the store, my eyes made a connection with the BADDEST pair in there!

I have a thing for HIGH heels…and I’m not afraid to rock them with a FABULOUS outfit.

This time I’M NOT talking about your regular high heels… no.

This time I’m talking about the type of heels, 
which will get any GOOD girl to go BAD for a min.

I’ve had these heels on my radar for a min. and had done some heavy research online, 
as to where and how to get them…

I have a thing for hooker heels!

Don’t judge me!

When knowing how to style them, these chicks can complete 
the simplest look and change it to the BADDEST look in a sec.


 photo IMG_2706_zps8c3daa3c.jpg

 photo IMG_2708_zpse8bf0524.jpg

 photo __KGrHqIOKjoE24ioWTSWBN7DZJFZCg___1_zpsa12f7e69.jpg





My girls and I then sashayed away to restaurant “BED” to have a few laughs with some very intoxicating cocktails with some having very inappropriate names!
(I’m not going to state them, because I know I ALSO have some YOUNG readers!)

We ended the night by cracking up at Rotterdam central station.
(I wonder if some mothers out there know how their young daughters go out at night!)

All in all, we had fun and can’t wait for the next girl’s night out!


 photo IMG_2715_zps689413ac.jpg


 photo IMG_2716_zps0f42a6d1.jpg


 photo IMG_2721_zps244c0054.jpg


 photo IMG_2718_zpsa8575ec6.jpg


Quote of the day: Bandz A Make Her Dance

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I was wondering if you ever thought of changing the structure of your site?
    Its very well written; I love what youve got to
    say. But maybe you could a little more in the way of content
    so people could connect with it better. Youve got an awful lot of text for only having
    one or 2 pictures. Maybe you could space it out better?


    Also visit my website botched surgeries from celebrities

    ReplyDelete

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.

Popular Posts

Followers