Chanel Spring/Summer 2010

5:38 PM



Spring is finally here!
I taught we would never be able to enjoy the sun again!
Seriously, those grey clouds really started
to work on my last damn nerves!!

Well, that the sun is finally showing
it's self, i was thinking about those
fabulous Chanel- clogs that the models where
wearing at the spring/summer
fashion show last October.

There is just something about
those clogs that i like!

Well call me crazy if you want to,
but just take a look at the show
and see for your selves!

I'm gonna buy me some of those!



Part 1



Part 2


Quote of the day: I need a pair in a size 7 /36! If someone can
find me one...I'll be forever gratefully!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.

Popular Posts

Followers