, ,

2K12 - The Change!

9:37 PM

It was the most wonderful time of the year… and I got ill.

First of all I would like to wish everyone a Happy & Fabulous new year!

Christmas & New Years were fun, but I had spend a lot of time inside the house.

I hope you all had fun and were able to enjoy the holidays with the ones you love.

Now that 2K12 has begun, and I have survived my first 2 weeks (my cold turned into the flu)
 I can OFFICIALLY say that I am ready for it!

I always used to laugh at people who would come up with stuff like: 
“This year is going to be MY year” 
( I know we ALL heard that more then a 1000 times), because I don’t believe that you have to 
wait till the beginning of the year to make a change.

A change can be made at ANY major time in life!

Like for instance, I met a well known Dutch actress/ singer a few weeks ago at a beauty pageant I was invited to (more on that in another post), who didn’t wait till the end of the year to make a change. 
Her name? Miss Jasmine Sendar!


For my non-Dutch readers Jasmine used to play in popular soap operas (Onderweg Naar Morgen & Goudkust) here in Holland.

Jasmine left ONM to develop her acting skills, but failed to do so. The actress then stayed without work for a long time. To make the circumstances even a lil’ worse, she went trough a divorce and had to raise her 2 year old son by herself’.


* PAUSE*

What would you have done if you were in her shoes?
Would you have given up? Would you have waited till the end of the year to do something else?...

     *RESUM*

Miss Sendar decided to turn her situation into something POSITIVE! Believe it or not, she took a job working as a nurse at an old people’s home.

I remember reading her interview in the Grazia. 
To be honest at first I had felt sorry for her. 
I mean I can understand how hard it is to be making 1000’s a week &
 then having to earn less then that in just one month.

I’m not saying I know how it FEELS, because I don’t, but I can understand the hard transition.

And just for that alone Miss Sendar is officially been crowned a “REAL BOSS CHICK”.

How many woman out there know how to keep going, 
even though sometimes everything seems against them?


 I know ALLOT of them, but they are not living their lives in the public eye like she is.

I guess allot of people judged her & made their own opinions about here… 
I’m glad she didn’t mind THEM and just did what SHE had to do.

Start over!

I’m glad I met her. 
She’s really an inspiration for allot of young girls out there. 
Not only is she doing her thing, but she is now also a member of the all female group “Fourlicious”


Miss Sendar is living her dream all over again.


(Lawd them chubby cheeks of mine!)

As a new start of the year, I wish all my readers the BEST. Don’t wait till the end of the year to make a change, but do what YOU have to do in order to become who YOU want to be and what you want to mean to today’s society!

I know for sure I’m going to make a difference for myself and others this year.

Quote of the day: GIRLS RUN THIS WORLD!





You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.

Popular Posts

Followers