, , , , , , ,

Goodbye Summer 2012!

4:49 PM

 
Photobucket



  This wind is messing up my weave!


LADIES (and gents!)

School has just started, and people are ALREADY depressed as hell.




I already started to look for all my oversized sweaters, Adidas tracksuits, 
ripped jeans with leggings and not forget…. The UGGS!

Yep, summer 2012 has officially come to an end… 
I tried to hold on to it just a little bit longer… but the wind blew me away.

I’m pissed at this weather! Like, where is this wind and all that rain coming from???

Summers in Holland can be a little bit shitty sometimes. 
(Excuse my French!)


I’m not going to lie; we did have a FEW hot days
 (and with HOT I means “let’s get naked” -kind of hot!”)

The sun was SO good some days; I even went to the beach to get my tan-on!

Yes, I TAN when I CAN!
(People were acting like I was crazy when I posted it on Twitter/ Facebook.)

Let me tell ya’ll…. There ain’t nothing wrong with a black girl who gets her tan-on!
Just because I already have a color, don’t mean that I can’t get a little more.

So it’s okay for black girls to “ bleach”, but I can’t tan?
This world is getting crazier by the day!

Anyways, let me get back to my topic, because I’m starting to lose focus…

I had fun this summer, despite the weather.

I’m talking about enjoying loads of cocktails, dinners with friends, having fun during fashion shows, working long days (yes, the bank account is LOADED!), meeting new people, changed my hair 3 times and not to forget…. I shopped till I dropped!



Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



Unfortunately, all fun things have to come to an end and reality has to kick in again.

No matter what happened & the people who worked on my nerves… I can honestly say…

I WILL MISS SUMMER 2012 
AND ALL OF ITS CRAZINESS!

One last song to end this.




Quote of the day: Let’s get back to business!



You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.

Popular Posts

Followers