, , , , , ,

In the Mag.: Naomi Campbell & Kate Moss for Interview Magazine Russia

12:21 PM


Well DAMN!
Good morning to you too!

As I was walking up to the train this morning with my Signature Hazelnut hot chocolate WITH soy-milk

(I’m not allowed to drink coffee… it makes me act CRAZY…. yes, I have issues...!)

and checking my Facebook, my eyes fell on this brand new magazine cover of the Russian Interview…


I dropped my Hazelnut Hot Chocolate!!!!



GOOD GOD!

Naomi is giving me LIFE to the core!

I still can’t believe this woman is over 40 and giving 
chicks my age a run for our money!

Who said that you couldn’t be on top of the game after having a
 strong carrier over a century, must not know that these two fashion icons have it going on!

Miss Campbell & Miss Moss, I salute you!











They ain’t playing!


Quote of the day: I’m going to need for Naomi to be my Fashion Godmother!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.

Popular Posts

Followers