, , , , , , , , ,

Victoria's Secret Grand Opening

11:27 PM



I died and went to 
VICTORIA’S SECRET!

OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG!

Ladies, 
I HAVE THE BEST NEWS OF THE YEAR 2012…

OMG! OMG! OMG!







Yesterday was the grand opening of the Victoria’s Secret store, which can 
FINALLY be found at Amsterdam’s Schiphol Airport shopping plaza.

I was seriously getting tired of having to hustle some VS products every time somebody went to the US… and never came back with what I wanted

(Moral to this little thing… don’t depend on people!)

So I turned to online shopping…the credit card still has a few 
skid marks from my adventures!

But the wait is OVER!


One of my girls and I hit the event to have a little shopping spree in the brand new store.

Mind you, this is the second VS store in Europe.
(The first one is located at Schiphol airport as well, but BEHIND the gates!)

It was like walking around in a candy store!

I love EVERYTHING about this cute little store… the lotions, 
the perfumes, the accessories… just everything!

Unfortunately, the store doesn’t sell everything they have in the US, 
but I’m happy with what they’ve got.

I had the opportunity to stuck up on my lotions, perfumes and panties collection…
and got followed by a camera crew while doing so.

Yes, you read it correctly!

There was a camera crew filming for a promo video for the store,
 who asked if they could follow me for a little bit.

I didn’t mind at all!

Now I know how it feels to be in a “reality show”!

(Scratch the Kardashians... I'm taking over your TV screens in 2013!)

The only thing that popped up in my head after leaving was the fact that EVERYBODY 
and their baby mommas will see what kind of panties I bought… 

There goes my privacy!

There were a few promo models as well, talking to customers and even asked them if they wanted to have their pictures taken like true VS Angels.

I grabbed the opportunity and enjoyed my 15 min. of fame and jumped 
in front of the camera to have a little “Angel-moment”

It was fun!

(I had the photographer re-take my picture, because I wasn’t happy with the first one! ...
Come on… you know if you were in my Palladiums, and you didn’t like the way your hair was on that picture, you would have done the same damn thing!... my  purple hair needed to be LAID TO THE FREAKING STARS! 
It’s not everyday that you get the chance to be a VS Angel!)
































We had fun and wish the staff of VS a wonderful journey in making the Dutch women more familiar with the FABULOUS world of Victoria’s Secret!


Quote of the day: Victoria’s Secret lingerie, because it fits my body perfectly! 

You Might Also Like

1 comments

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.

Popular Posts

Followers