, , , , , ,

Throwback Thursday: Pink Friday

11:32 PM


Because the strength of a woman is something that can’t be broken!

We all know that the month of October is a very special month. Women all over the world support each other by wearing the infamous 
PINK RIBBON.


Breast cancer is till this day, one of the most heartless diseases known to mankind to destroy the beautiful body of a woman.


Thanks to the Pink Ribbon foundation, which has helped numerous women 
overcome the disease and helped create awareness about it and for being amongst us!

I was honored to be present at Lady Africa’s Pink Friday event, which was held at the 
Hampshire Hotel in the brand new Babylon near The Hague central station.


Dressed in an all black outfit paired with a black/grey fur & leather jacket, 
I knew I was going to make a statement!

Greeted by the newest Mini Coopers at the entrance, a pink carpet and Cosmopolitans, 
I was feeling right at home!

With brands like Afro Candy Sweets, Rituals, Cupcake Chic who had stands where they promoted their products/ services to guests, a lottery where goodie bags filled with gorgeous items were raffled and people could socialize in a perfect atmosphere… I knew I was going to enjoy myself to the max.

Uzuri Couture’s Audrey Ngo Mbog was also present at the event accompanied by her guest… 
looking fierce as always wearing one of her won creations.

And not to forget the lovely Augustina Austin from Abina Online
who was rocking a mix of leather and African prints!

Everything was nicely decorated in the white & pink theme and the cosmos 
where sweet just the way I like them!

From stuffing my face with the sweet macaroons from Cupcake Chic, to checking out some fresh hair, to grabbing on boobs and mean-muggin’ in the mirror with my girls…

I can totally say, that this event was a
 HUGE SUCCESS!

My girls and I even had the opportunity to drive one of the 
Mini Coopers that were at our disposal.  

(Now you know you’re event is the bomb.com, 
when your guests have the opportunity to drive the newest cars around town!)







































































































A big shout out to Lady Africa’s CEO Irene Hin, who also used this event to
 close a particular chapter in her life.

She IS a breast cancer survivor!

Another big thank you to the friendly staff of the Hampshire Hotel, who also provided the goodie bags with a discount voucher which can be used in any Hampshire Hotel in the country.

And thank you to Redken for the heat protector for my hair! 
I love that stuff!






 Quote of the day: To the beautiful women who we have lost to breast cancer… 
We will meet again! 
You are like diamonds in the sky!




You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.

Popular Posts

Followers