, , , , , , ,

To Blend or NOT to Blend...

10:03 PM

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App
 Bad Gyal K is in tha BUILDING & back with that long hair!

I hope everybody had a good & 
relaxing weekend.

I had to work at the “Libelle Summer Week” together with my Yves Rocher crew. 
We had a blast, but more about that in another post.



I got the opportunity to be at a fashion shoot for a well know Dutch
 fashion magazine yesterday, to shoot a few behind the scenes pics.

Unfortunately I can’t mention anything about the production at the moment,
 because it’s still in the works (and I’ll get killed if I leaked any of the material lol!)

The official pictures will be online and for EVERYONE to see on the 14th of June.


I’ll give out ALL the details when the time is ripe.

Other then that, I received a shirt from the BLEND COMPANY.

The name had dropped a few times, but I never bought anything from the brand…

As soon as I got home, I took the time to look it up & found 
out a few interesting looks on their website.

I really love that “Urban” lifestyle their campaign is portraying online.

I would probably rock everything, with a lil’ twist of my own 
if I had the chance to buy everything of the summer line.

Had to do a few things today, so I decided to rock that “Bad Gyal” style paired 
with the Blend Company shirt with my favorite Palladium boots.


Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App


Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App



Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App


Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App



Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App



Leather jacket: H&M, Shirt: Blend Company, Denim shorts: H&M, Boots: Palladium, Leopard scarf: H&M, Ring: River Island, Glasses: H&M 



Quote of the day: I REFUSE to BLEND in!
 There’s a reason that I look like me & you look like you. 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.

Popular Posts

Followers