, , , , ,

Rihanna goes back to Africa for new music video!

3:08 PM

I spy with my lil’ eyes…the All Seeing Eye… do you?

One of my girls told me about Rihanna’s new video for her new single “Where have you been”.

Now if you know me a lil’ bit by now, you must know that I’m NOT a fan of Rihanna at all.

But when my girl mentioned that there was some 
“African” influences in the video…
I had to take a look!

And so I did.


Till this day, I’ve never and I don’t think I’ll ever get accustomed to Rihanna’s voice. 
Lord, she sounds… I can’t even explain it, but I just don’t like it.

Anyways, back to the video…

The wardrobe for the video is really SICK!


She is taking you back to the “motherland” with this one. 
And to be honest, I didn’t even know home-girl could dance.
(She ain’t no Ciara, but it’s okay!)

I even think I spotted a few “Azonto” dance moves in there.

From the colourful prints, to the head pieces and other jewellery..…
everything was on point!

Check the behind the scenes of the dance rehearsals, 
the wardrobe fitting & behind the scenes on the set.








Ps: I don’t think that stylist even knew what the hell he was talking about
…what do you mean by…tribal…voodoo???


On another note, they really did a great job on re-creating
the "Wilde Life" 





Quote of the day: African stylist needed on set ASAP! Thank you! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.

Popular Posts

Followers