Victoria told me a secret.

12:32 PM

Too all my fabulous divas out here in Holland, I have an announcement to make!

Ya’ll are not gonna believe this! I screamed like a mad woman after seeing this in the train!
(Ya’ll know I don’t give a damn…I’ll scream and holla wherever I am!)

I guess ya’ll wanna know what I’m talking about.

Ladies, I’m gonna have to ask ya’ll to sit down first…ok. Ready?

VICTORIA’S SECRET IS GOING TO OPEN A STORE AT SCHIPHOL AIRPORT!


It will be the first store in Europe. The store will unfortunately not sale lingerie, but It will have make-up, shirts and accessories!



The store is scheduled to open this autumn.

The first flagship store is scheduled to open somewhere next year in London.




Quote of the day: I'm SO in there!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.

Popular Posts

Followers